“Riding the Wave of Current and New Tariffs – Update on US Trade Remedies”
- Understanding of the scope and impact of the Sections 201, 232 and 301 tariffs, tariffs imposed as a result of the EU Civil Aircraft Dispute, as well as ongoing investigations impacting various industry sectors.
- Current Status of Product Exclusions and Extensions.
- Presidential Executive Order 13936 and Its Impact on Imports from Hong Kong.
- Enforcement by U.S. Customs and Border Protection and Consequences of Non-Compliance.
- Using classification, country of origin, valuation, and duty deferral rules to mitigate tariff liability.
The webinar will provide PowerPoint slides and include live video and commentary. Webinar participants are invited to submit questions during each webinar. The final 30 minutes of each webinar will be allotted to answering attendees’ questions.