Dedicated to changing the way that companies view and work with their outside trade counsel.
The Miller Proctor Law Advantage
Since 1997, Melissa Miller Proctor has been providing international trade support to clients in the following industry sectors:
Aerospace & Defense
Apparel, Footwear & Textiles
Biometrics and Cyber Security Technologies
Chemicals & Chemical Substances
Computers, Software & Semiconductors
Energy & Power
Food & Dietary Supplements
Industrial Equipment & Machine Tools
Medical Devices & Equipment
Oil, Gas & Oil Field Services
Special Composite Materials &
To these ends, Miller Proctor Law —
- Endeavors to earn the trust, respect, and loyalty of our clients.
- Approaches client needs with honesty, integrity, respect, fairness, courtesy, and diligence.
- Adheres to the belief that client success is what determines the Firm’s success.
- Expedites the delivery of sound, pragmatic and concise international trade advice that is uniquely tailored to the client’s needs.
- Understands that timely responses from outside counsel (in which initial questions posed are fully addressed while additional areas of risk and unexplored opportunities are identified) are critical to the needs and success of companies operating in the international marketplace.
- Commits to fully understanding companies’ products, technologies, and services, their internal allocation of resources, operations, process flows, and supply chains, as well as their long-term growth objectives.
- Seeks to provide educational opportunities for clients on the core concepts of international trade compliance and proven “best practices,” as well as how to be self-sufficient in managing their global trade operations, through customizable in-house training.
- Gives back to the community by sharing global trade compliance knowledge and skills-training through seminars, webinars, publications, trade events, and as a member of the Arizona District Export Council, Association of Exporters and Importers (AAEI), International Compliance Professionals Association (ICPA), and the Society of International Affairs (SIA).
- Benefits from close relationships with specialists in other areas of the law—these ties allow the Firm to connect companies to a multi-disciplinary team of lawyers if and when the need arises.