Preparing to Import and Export under the US-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA): Strategies for Using the New USMCA to Gain a Competitive Edge
Please join the World Trade Center Delaware, Miller Proctor Law PLLC, and the U.S. Commercial Service to receive an in-depth overview of the USMCA, a firm understanding of the relevant rules and requirements, effective strategies for taking full advantage of this free trade agreement, and the marketing opportunities this new trade agreement brings to US exporters. The complimentary webinar will be offered via MS Teams at the link shown below.
- Overview of the NAFTA and USMCA
- NAFTA vs. USMCA – Key Differences and Improvements
- Determining Product Eligibility and Making Claims under the USMCA
- Penalties for Non-Compliance
- Best Practices for Successful Utilization of the USMCA
- Best Export Marketing Opportunities